Saturday, January 16, 2010

Oh look, a post!

I am guilty of having ignored my blog.


It has already been 2010 for two weeks plus.

(how do you pronounce it anyway? Two thousand ten? Twenty ten? Myself: Two ten. because I be lazy like that)


So, to, you know, keep the blog alive and give all those bored people something to read, here is a nice little meme I took off of someone. It's pretty fun...


Rules:

a) Type your answer to each of the questions below into Flickr Search.

b) Using ONLY the first page, pick an image.

c) Copy and paste each of the URLs for the images into Mosaic Maker. (Change rows to 3 and columns to 3.)

d) Save the image and post it!


The Questions:

1. What is your first name? Nona. I cheated. (haha, and on the first question too) Because if I had put in Aisya, I would've gotten pictures of other people's kids and stuff, so, no....

2. What is your favorite food? Cheese cake

3. What is your favorite color? Yellow

4. Favorite band? Arashi

5. Dream vacation? Japan (make it a real dream; free)

6. Favorite hobby? Drawing

7. What you want to be when you grow up? Successful

8. What do you love? The rain

9. One word to describe you. Book-ish


No comments: