Tuesday, March 08, 2011

In which nona questions her principles

Because, of course, the one night when she wants to write an entry is the night before a class. Of course. sigh
Anyway, there are a ton of things to write about so I'm going to do bullet points, yeah!
  • My mom and yin came to visit last week! It was actually some sort of spur of the moment thing and they only stayed for four days and three nights but they stayed over at my house. It was kind off unbelievable that they were in Jakarta, actually. LOL. I woke up the next day thinking "Oh my God, mak and yin are HERE" and kinda felt like poking them to make sure they were real. We went to Ancol, Bandung, and mall hopping because Jakarta has so many of those. We ended up being extorted at Tangkuban Perahu by what my mum calls the kindest extortionists ever. But seriously, next time, take your sob stories and shove them up your asses. Mum hurt her ankle going down Tangkuban and dad got mad at me for not doing the medic. XD. Makes you think what the hell was I learning all these years. Makes me wonder too why I didn't think about it. Huh.I had fun with them here and it was sad when they had to go home. I cried in the cab heading home after sending them off. Oh my god so jelly inside lah nona. But yeah. hahahah. The cab driver didn't really spare me a look though.
  • I finally have a class tomorrow! After two weeks of doing absolutely nothing except sporadically studying stuff! I am not actually that excited but it's something to do. And I have a reason to get out of the house. Also, here's to hoping I don't oversleep tomorrow.
  • My gilut exams are on the 12th of March. And I need to look up what day that is. It's this week? OMG. Here's to me passing this. I want to pass obviously but at the same time I kind off apprehensive of what's going to come next.
  • A little JE fandom rant, there are too many Hey! Say! Jump! in my MYOJO! I have no idea why I like MYOJO so much, but I do and the January and February issue have too much HSJ :(. Though thinking objectively, other fandoms might think that there are too much Arashi as well. But I don't really want to think objectively because this is fandom. :( Pedo bear will eat you.
  • My bullet points are ineffective because they are too long
  • This is the 199th post! Lame yes because everyone else has thousands but yeah, this is me. I generally fail at this sort of thing, so it is a kind of achievement
  • I REALLY hope I don't oversleep tomorrow. Class is at 9!!
  • Have some random Ueda



I like pretty japanese boys, I like them I do. I like pretty japanese boys, I like them , do you?
akunona

p/s dr seuss lol

3 comments:

techtikus said...

read this quote of yours over and over again:

"I like pretty Japanese boys, I like them I do. I like pretty Japanese boys, I like them , do you?"

Turning into some kinda pedo are you? hahaha JK.

Neways selamat exam gigi dan mulut. If you don't know the answer just open your mouth okay :p

techtikus said...

oh yes could you delete fauzulbahari.com in your bloglist and replace it with techtikus.com?

much appreciation will be given if you could.

akunona said...

Fandom somehow always ends up calling them "boys". Even though some of them are already 30. It's funny.
Thank you.
I've been thinking to do that for sometime. Just haven't gotten around to do it yet.