Sunday, May 29, 2011

Which cliff would you recommend?

So that I can jump off as soon as possible and at the best possible place.

Not exactly physically tired, but mentally weary. A lot to think about, a lot to puzzle out. I need better talking skills. Scripts are different.

Brain is tired. tired. tired.

I've been thinking about this particular case since Thursday and there's nothing I can do to get it out of my head. I have a perpetual headache and an undercurrent of anxiousness. Sleeping only helps for 6 hours. Yes, I sleep early now. Well, sometimes. Especially when I'm thinking of something I'd rather not think about anymore. Fairly a frequent experience nowadays.

I can do this. I've been at this since Thursday. I've worked hard. Something will come out of all that hard work. If shit happens anyway, well, people can all say that it is my fault for being stubborn. I will not put it against them. But I can say that I didn't give up that easily. And if shit happens, well, shit happens.

I hope it doesn't though. Oh please do not happen.

Here's to the last week of my psychiatry posting.

Bring it on. please be kind?

yoroshiku onegaishimasu

akunona


also, fuck lj for not being accessible at times like these.

No comments: