Sunday, February 12, 2012

It's almost valen - *BOOM*

Pagan holiday? A remembrance for that executed father who married couples illegally? Some thing to do with the criminal underworld? Whatever your argument, this :


is not a heart. 

This, however:


is (a rough drawing of) a heart.

And then, we have the malay word "hati". Which means, heart. But also, oddly, translates into this:


which, if you can't tell, is a liver.

But, enough of semantics. As interesting as they may sound.

Any plans for "lover's day"? Or, in my case, "Single's Awareness Day"? 
Hmm. Probably not, since according to my calander, it would be a Tuesday. And I go to work on Tuesdays. So does everyone else. But hey chocolate's on sale.

Dermatology and Venereal diseases posting started last Monday. Next week would be the oh so awesome second week, in which we pretty much do nothing anyway. Maybe a paper needs to be written at some point. I have no idea of the plans. I did score on the pretest. But that generally just puts pressure on me to score during the post test.  And damn it, I don't need pressure. I however, do need a holiday.

In recent beings, nothing much. Just generally being. Finished one book out of the three I bought last weekend. It was nice. Now reading a second book, which is also nice. But I'm only halfway through. And I have a horrible itch to draw something but I don't want to just draw. I want to draw something nice. Something pretty. 
So, yeah. Have at it. I'mma gonna go and finish reading my book.

akunona

all the drawings were done by me in MSpaint. Have at it, no terms and conditions apply, though I  do wonder what would you be doing with a picture of a liver.



No comments: