Monday, April 12, 2010

It's that time again!

You know it's almost/is already exams week when:

  • Half of your friend's statuses on Facebook are variations of: " Good luck everyone!" or "My brains are leaking out of my ears *trauma face*" or " I can't study anymore, I GIVE UP!" and sometimes "Fuck studying. I'm gonna watch a movie.>:D"
  • Everyone starts speaking in complicated sentences.
  • Study groups crop up everywhere. You can't go to the toilet without stumbling on at least three
  • You see large bodies of students congregating, half of them look like zombies while the other half are high on caffein (or something else)
  • Everyone starts asking for extra notes. Even you.
  • You go down to get some water at 2 a.m (which is normal for you) and someone else is actually still awake!
  • You start blurting out medical terms while eating your instant noodles. or doing anything else for that matter.
  • You are perpetually high on caffeine, and so is everybody else.
  • You start thinking that Marriage is an option.
  • Everywhere you go and everyone you meet will ask you "Have you finished studying *insert subject* ?" and sometimes, don't even wait for your answer before whining, "I haven't touched a damn thing. I am so gonna fail. I DIIIEE!!!!". And you do it too.
Made up but mostly true. Come on. Everybody goes through this.

No hard feelings, I joke.

OH, and before I forget, GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!


i'mgonnatakeanapfirstthough

AkunONA

3 comments:

Fauzul said...

"Everybody starts thinking that marriage is an option" haha kelakau gle statement itu :p

akunona said...

it's true though. >D

sahel akmal said...

hahaha