Saturday, April 03, 2010

Dragons

are awesome.

they can fly, breathe fire and noxious gasses, have really hard scaly skin, have really sharp teeth and claws and all those awesome little bits and pieces that make up a dragon.

I want one.

*sigh*

in case you were wondering why, I just came back from watching "How to Train Your Dragon".

Not in 3D because I don't like having to wear those glasses on top of my glasses.


I want a Night Fury. Pweetty pweease????


p/s: in Easter holidays right now!!!! woohoooo.... to come back to exams next week. Live for the moment and face death by exam questions!!! What? Live a little. I'm just tired being the good kid and all that.

deadbrainisdead

AkunoNA

2 comments:

Fauzul said...

I saw HTTYD on wednesday. Best jugak. Dragons behave like cats, i really didn't know that haha.

BTW if you want night fury then be ready to give your left leg away also la haha.

akunona said...

it's okay as long as it still has its left tail fin. ;)

it's because they act like cats kot yg na suke giler?!! so cuuuuteeee!!!!