Friday, April 29, 2011

I need new music

This is a very pressing issue. I need new music. I haven't listened to the radio in ages and have absolutely no idea who is good right now. Oh the conundrum.

Whatever.

Leaving the lameness that is my playlist alone, tomorrow I officially end my first posting! Yeay!

Except not really. I'm not fairly sure that I know how to read a CXR properly yet and I'm already being cut loose. I did fairly well in the exams, at least, according to what our consultant had to say anyway. We haven't received our final marks yet. But to tell the truth, I think I'm only good at memorizing.
Next postings have come out yesterday. I'm going to do psychiatry next, a 5 week posting somewhere not that far away so I don't need to find a temporary kost yet. Not that I save anymore cash than the others, travel expenses can blow a very large hole in your pocket.

I'm reading up, but yeah. It's like I'm reading, and reading and turning the page and the only thing that sticks with me in the end is, "What is this even talking about?"
I liked psychiatry when we had lectures. A year ago? I forget but somewhere there abouts. Interesting stuff. Wholly abstract and confusing and lacking in a precise objective, yes, but interesting. Also, that what makes it such a killer for me. I don't exactly do subjective well.

Here's to hoping that I pull through this time too. Prayers.


just wanted to type stuff

akunona


No comments: