Sunday, April 24, 2011

Uh, say what?

In recent firsts of my life, today I got a phone call from an acquaintance whom I don't really know at all by the way, who proceeded to ask me if I knew where he could sell his kidney.

I kid you not.

I'm not judging or anything but... eh, yeah. Sell your kidney? Seriously? He has his reasons, though I have no idea if it's all made up or not, or if it's true or what have you... but yeah. This is not a normal question to ask someone. No matter what the circumstances.

Also, this is kinda scary and creepy. Do not, for the life of you, expect me to pick up any random calls anymore. You'd expect me to have learnt my lesson after that Sekuhara phone call incident in Matriculation, and for the most part, I have, but there are certain times (like today) when my paranoia takes a rest and I press accept.

Then this shit happens, which goes to show.

Also in the 'firsts' category, next week, technically, this week, I'll be having my first exams as a co-Ass. Pray for my success. Insya Allah.

Anything else? Err... yeah, I should be studying.


do I look like a black market dealer to you

akunona

No comments: