Sunday, March 11, 2012

Of occasions

I'll be heading to Bandung in an hour or so. I should probably be getting a bath and getting ready and everything. But I'm not. As can be witnessed by this being typed.

Hi.

I finished my dermatology posting last Friday. I'm being posted to Bandung to do my Forensics rotation. Not a lot of people like this because it's going to be for four weeks and they have on calls. While the other place is in Jakarta and takes only two weeks but has the usual night shift. But I kinda have to admit, I am slightly looking forward to this. We'll see if it comes up to anything.

Of occasions, as the title says. Today my brother is getting engaged. Judging by the time, they already gave gotten engaged. In the usual Malay tradition and all that. The wedding itself will be sometime within a year. Let's just be hoping I'm actually at home at that time so I can participate. Not that my attendance would make any difference, it's just the principal of the matter.

On other occasions, today marks a year of Japan's earthquake. Funny how the year seems to fly by. Pray for Japan and all that.

on that note, gotta rush!!!!!!!!!!


tour of duty commence!

akunona

1 comment:

techtikus said...

Thanks Nona, cepat2 balik umah k so that I can continue the next step :p