Sunday, July 29, 2012

Heart's All Gone

*Waves through the dust which has accumulated through my life*

Hi. I just realized that this coass thing has really cut into my blogging life. Not that I actually blog all that much in the first place. So yeah. You can probably guess what that does now.

So anyway. Ramadhan has begun. Last week to be exact. Alhamdulillah for another chance. let this year be better than the last. And there maybe a possibility that my family, I mean my entire close family, will be coming here at the end of ramadhan and we'll be celebrating Raya Aidilfitri together here in Jakarta. 

You cannot believe how happy I am about this.

So I had my laptop repaired again yesterday. At the same place because the guys seemed nice. Even though I had the vague feeling of being cheated anyway. But hey. I had to have my keyboard replaced now. As you know, my keyboard was being ridiculous and typing different letters every time I typed certain letters. That was not very conducive to paper writing. Which is something that I had to do. So yeah, had to have it replaced. Because paper writing. Sheesh. Also random homework set by really evil consultants. Eat my soul why don't you. I'm poor right now.

Oh, and then he said he liked a girl with hairy arms like mine. Uh, yeah. There is a first for everything. 

There's this song called "If I die young" by The Band Perry. And in the lyrics, there's a part that goes like this:

If I die young, bury me in satin
Lie me down in a bed of roses
Sink me in the river at dawn
Send me away with the words of a love song


That line. Right there. Sink me in the river at dawn. 

You know what came to mind? My forensics posting. So it's maybe just my brain but I immediately recalled  all the drowned bodies we had to autopsy. As romantic as that may sound and everything, really not the prettiest you'll ever look. And that smell. We could tell if there was a drowned body a mile away from the lab. Not pretty that. Really.  

So now that I've disgusted you all, have a nice day. I have that paper to write.

it's a song title

akunona 

No comments: