Sunday, March 01, 2009

I have sworn off...

...thrill rides...

Really, do not, ever, expect me to get on any kind of thrill ride EVER!


So, i suppose, to make the story comprehensible, I will start at the beginning.


My sister, brother and I went to KL on Saturday. For various reasons, myself as a chaperone of sorts, my sister for heart affairs and my brother as a tagger-alonger and also to keep me company when the couple go off to giggle together or to plot world domination or whatever.

Anyway, of all places, we went to Berjaya Times Square and went to the indoor themepark.

After paying the admittance fee (which was expensive!!), we walked around looking at what rides were open. As we were kind of early, not many rides were open yet but the Orbit was, so we went on that.

The Orbit wasn't that bad. I really didn't scream all that much, I'm glad to say, but I did wish it would stop sooner. So I was all set to get on another one...

By the time we got of the Orbit, the big hammer thing was good to go. Adnan, my sis's bf, explained what the ride was like and somehow, convinced us all to go on it.


I will never understand thrill junkies. Ever.


The feeling of being suspended in air with a harness that didn't even feel secure is something I will never appreciate. And then, while we were being swung around in the air, I made the mistake of opening my eyes and seeing the black ground hundreds of feet below me, and pieces of paper from people's pockets floating to the ground, oh yeah, I screamed. Not to mention the grinning faces of my brother and Adnan. Weird.



I am such a wimp.



When the damn thing finally stopped, I got of so fast. LOL.



So after that, to calm ourselves down or something, we went on the bumper cars next. I can say that this was the ride I actually, truly enjoyed and wouldn't have minded going on twice even though I would have to wait again. Hahaha....


There's just something about driving crazily and hitting people that calms me down so after that ride, I was all set to get on the roller coaster.


So we went on the roller coaster next.


Yeah, I didn't scream I'm glad to say, but that was maybe because I refused to open my eyes either.


hahaha.... and people actually think I'm brave.


yeah right.


when we got of of that one, I was so dizzy, I finally drew the line. No thrill rides. Ever.


Never ever



Never ever ever EVER...



you get the idea.... NEVER


So when we got down, Adnan asked the lady in charge of the ride ominously called The DNA Mixer... I didn't want to get on no matter how many times my sister called me a chicken since I'd already made up my mind.....


Let's just say, when the thing started, I was happy I was clucking down there instead of screaming my head off on it.



oh yeah...


entirely happy clucking....



so yeah, after that, we sorta called it quits and decided to just go shopping instead. hahaha... though the boys probably could take some more rides.... kesian...



Anyway, not much happened after that, we met up again with my big brother and his girlfriend at Borders, (they were chaperoning us as well, my parents are really big worry warts) and walked about.


Oh yeah, happy note, I met two of my old school friends at the surau. Tikah Sahar and Rizuana....

Sooooo surprised to see them... haha...they were sorta shocked to see me too it seemed. Hahaha... yeah who expects to meet old school chums from Temerloh in a mall in KL? out of the many malls in KL?


the chances are slim to none. hahha


so, yeah, met them. Sorry I couldn't really chat longer because they were in a hurry to go pray.


If by any chance you girls are reading this; I'm happy we had a chance to meet. =)



so after that, had lunch at Kyros Kebab, bought a t-shirt at F.O.S. and got a free one then headed back to pekeliling to catch our 5.30 bus.


All in all, a good day.



though I would have prefered more of it spent on solid ground.



if these guys are going again, I'd probably follow to the entrance, then leave to watch a movie at the cinema. Hahahha...




btw, was too busy screaming to realize we didn't really take any pictures. only at the end when we were waiting for the bus did we snap a couple of pics that really weren't anything.



...


oh yeah, watched the short version of Arashi's PV for Believe, (single coming out on sale on March 4th... I WANT ONE!!!!) ....



please scream "I LOVE IT" from the highest hill tops, thank you.


haha...


seriously, Nino looks totally awesome. AAHAHAHAHHAHA....



_thecluckingchicken_
~AKUnONA~

No comments: