Wednesday, June 17, 2009

NINOMIYA KAZUNARI-san OTANJOUBI OMEDETTOU!!!!!


Rabid fangirl-ism ahead. Stop here if this bores you. Don't say I didn't warn you. XD

So, first and foremost!!

NINOMIYA KAZUNARI-SAN OTANJOUBI OMEDETTOU!!!!!!



Nino

Today is my Neener's 26th birthday!! XD


And in a mood to celebrate, myself, Ijat, Anum and A'an went to Puri to get Secret Recipe cakes and Pizza.

It wasn't actually planned. haha... to be honest, I can't believe I did this myself. Hahaha.......

In all actuality, I just wanted to go to Puri, get a slice of cheese cake and bring it back home to eat. But since they wanted to come along, this impromptu celebration was born

I just realized I didn't take a lot of pictures. o_0...

So, the celebrations began sometime around 7. To keep up with the theme of Arashi and Nino's b'day, we sort of wore shirts according to the colour of our fav member. I of course, wore yellow, Anum wore a green shirt for Aiba, A'an wore blue for Ohno and Ijat wore her purple and white watch for Matsujun since she didn't own a purple shirt. Sadly, we did not have a Sho representative because the only one we knew who would actually 'layan' our craziness had an exam.



Nona's yellow Nino shirt XD



Anum going green for Aiba



A'an in blue and if you squint you can see the purple flowers on Ijat's watch. haha

We met up at Puri and bought slices of the cakes we wanted and went to eat dinner at Pizza Hut. While waiting for our orders at Pizza Hut, we took out the cakes and arranged them. Ijat took a recording to each of our wishes for Nino and then well, we ate cake!! hahaha... ( i think really, most of us were just looking for a reason to eat cake and since the occasion presented itself...well...)


CAKES...omnomnom



My New York cheese cake.. XD



The conversation was mainly about Arashi, of course. I had soooo much fun talking about my favourite vids and clips of the boys. Sort of, FINALLY kindred spirits!!! Hahaha...

Oh, and here's a happy coincidence, during break today, I was sitting around in class with my friends when suddenly, someone put on a video of Nino!! It was the video with Nino, the pretty girl-boy and two other guys whom I do not recognize. The one where Nino did the "acrylic kiss" with the girl-boy. Hahaha...

When it first came on I was like, ok, what's this japanese video and who put it on? When suddenly, the camera zoomed on a familiar face and I was like...OMG, NINO!!!!!! hahaha...true fangirl face finally revealed to the world. >_<;;;

haha....imagine, Nino on my class screen. It's kinda funny.

Anyway, to end this slightly pointless and fangirl-ish post, here's a birthday wish:

To Ninomiya Kazunari-san

May you be healthy always,
May you achieve your dreams,
May you succeed in all your endeavours,
May you get loads of games as presents today,
May you be able to compose more beautiful songs,
and I guess, what's more important,
May you be Happy always.


~Niji~
AkuNonA

p/s: if it's any consolation, I felt stupid doing this too. XD and I just made the deadline... :P

5 comments:

Cupid_CHINTA said...

OMG~~ you guyz went to celebrate Nino's birthday?? hahaha~~ mecha kawaii~~ i've been flailing over his birthday too.. but with tonns of books in front of me T.T... yeah.. sad, i know.. wahhh~~ the cheesecakes are tempting!! :) Nona dear.. thanks for posting pics.. u knw.. i always fail to remember u gurlz name and faces.. i dun know.. i just failed! dun hate me :P!! BTW.. who's the other one who hearts Sho-chan? do i need to compete her?? hahah~ BTW.. sorry i spam ur comment page.. i did post some of Arashi in GCC's blog.. (http://gcc-eden.blogspot.com/)not too much though.. my other GCCs will kill me :) go see them~

P/S : Gosh! u're one talented gurl!! i ENVY ur arts!! haha~ totally wish ur into fanfics too.. *the thing that i'm into now, yeah i know.. i shud be studying* hahaha~~~ <3<3<3<3

thanks for celebrating nino's birthday.. soo sweet!! chow~

akunona said...

muahaha...actually, mmg nak ajak akak. i was referring to you in the post, but since you had exams, well.... x nak kacau.

ok nnti saya pgi tgk posts akak on arashi. ^_^v

thank you for your kind words on my drawings.

Anonymous said...

you r one crazy girl.............

akunona said...

*bows*

hujanlebat said...

koi x gheti ckp bi.. so, nak taip dlm bm je la eh..

waa.sedap nye cheese cake tu... igt ms kat matrik dulu oak bawok..