Saturday, June 13, 2009

Oh, look, a distraction!

I took this from somewhere and answered it because I was bored and I wanted something else to do. ;P.



1. Besides your lips , where is the favourite spot to get kissed?
eh? erm…cheeks I guess


2. How did you feel when you woke up this morning?
*looks at watch*…still…got…10…more…minutes….ZzzzZZZzzzzZzZ


3. Who was the last person/people you took a photo with?
hm… can’t remember. probably a group picture during Izzah’s and Jamie’s birthday party

4. Would you consider yourself spoiled?
No

5. Will you ever donate blood?
I want to. But the last time I went, they (the doctor) wouldn’t let me because I was under the minimum weight. -_-;;

6. Have you ever had a best friend who was of the opposite sex?
er...no. but friends, yes.

7. Do you want someone to be dead?
Not really. I might want them to suffer though.

8. What does your last text message say?
Sumthing about my flight times. (I’m going home for rayaaaaa!!!!! yeayyyyy!!!!!)

9. What are you thinking right now?
doodlebugs are bugs that doodle

10. Do you want someone to be with you right now?
yeah.

11. What time did you go to bed last night?
10.30pm. really early but I was really tired yesterday.

12. Where did you buy the tee you are wearing now?
Anyer, Indonesia.

13. Is someone on your mind right now?
err…not really. but the first person that came to my mind was Nino. haha XP

14. Who was the last person to text you?
Aqilah

Ten People
1. Ninomiya Kazunari
2. Sakurai Sho
3. Matsumoto Jun
4. Aiba Masaki
5. Ohno Satoshi
6. Aqilah Isa
7. Zulaika Zakaria
8. Siti Syakirin
9. Wan Farahiyah
10. Mohd Fauzul
…somehow, I fail, yes?

15. Who is number 2 having relationship with?
I have no idea. If there was anyone…well, hear the fandom roar people.

16. Is no3 a male or female?
A male who looks more like a female. (feels inferior…the dude’s more beautiful than I’ll ever be)

17. If 7 and 1 get together would it be good?
I’d probably kill 7 and take 1 as my own. MUAHAHAHA….he’s mine!!!!!!

18. What is no1 studying about?
Probably magic since he’s been obsessed with it for some time now.

19. When was the last time you chatted with them?
1. Oh god…I can only wish
2. haha..same as above
3. also same as above
4. same as above
5. come on, do you think there shall ever be a chance in h-e-double toothpicks?
6. er, we live in the same house. So I can just shout something.
7. can’t remember. sometime last week I think
8. two weeks ago? not recently anyway
9. she lives in the same house too. chatting would be a waste of electricity
10. two days ago I think.

20. Is no.4 single?
hopefully. but I don’t really mind if he wasn’t. :P

21. Say something about no.2
CHESUTO!!!... fails.

22. What do you think about no3 and no6 getting together?
OMG. not only would that be impossible, if it did happen, I’d…LOL…speechless.

23. Describe no. 9
erm…kinda cute and smart.

24. What would you do if no.6 and no.7 fight?
ask them where the heck did they meet each other?

25. Do you like 8?
She’s my only sister. Of course I like her.



hahaha, i just listed the members of Arashi and random people that popped into my head. hmmm.....

kalo ade orang nak buat, buat je lah. Give me something funny to read.



::dumdidumdidaaaa::
AKuNoNA

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

why ain't there any Q's about #10?:P