Friday, June 19, 2009

What?

Taking a short break from doing research for my next PBL paper and went blog-hopping. I'm mousehappy right now people.


So, stumbled on this blog and did this quiz....

It's a Johnny's compatibility quiz that apparently thinks, height, weight and blood type has something to do with how compatible you'll be with someone.


Why did I get Ikuta Toma?


Not that I don't like him, that is. (who does not like Nakatsu, really. That epitome of kawaii-ness???)



Anyone want to trade for Nino???


Anyway, I can't read japanese. Just follow the instructions the nice blogger placed in her blog. If you can't read the name of the person you got either, then just do what I did and copy the name, paste it in your search engine and look through the results. Wikipedia is kinda sorta useful, no? Though for PBL related researches, its best to look at other places or at least find another source supporting what it says.


Right, back to poring over my Nelson's. (that book can double for a support beam in some building, I swear)...


-::stressrelief::-
AkuNOnA

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

males can also take the quiz or not?
I don't want to look gay ok haha :p

akunona said...

you know, that's actually a good question.

I have no idea. it doesn't ask for gender anywhere in the quiz either. huh.

meh...just do it for the lolz...XD