Thursday, July 16, 2009

That calendar tattoo thing...yeah I'm not kidding



because I'm late again.

I was supposed to have this up, ages ago. but then I got lazy. Really lazy.




My procrastination powers are over 9000!!!!!!!!!

(if you get the reference there then, well, you're like me. We don't have a life. Gimme a call.)

Anyway, on to the main entry!


HAPPY 21ST BIRTHDAY WAN FARAHIYAH



Happy birthday Wan (July 11th)
We had a combined suprise birthday party for wan and anum who celebrates her birthday on the 12th. (A big BIRTHDAY shout out to you as well, my friend). Sorry no pictures but most of them are of us without our tudung's on, so no go.
We had Nasi Ayam and cake.



And jelly too. That's the pink stuff. And chocolates. It's a birthday party, getting fat is part of the celebrations.

Anything else to talk about?

Nothing really. We had cake, we had fun, we watched Indonesian TV.

That's pretty much it.

And now, some guest speakers. (if i can get them to come to my room that is.)

Aqilah a.k.a the ketua umah... (because we say so)

happy birthday wan!!! dah 21 ..haha..wish u all the best..

Afiqah a.k.a fiqi...(because we have no idea)

uikss.. mak monohara..hhahah yg garang kt dapo..cepatla kawen nk tgok baby...ahahah

all da best!!

Nona a.k.a the upstairs chick... (but this can easily be confused because there are two of us)

Happy b'day wan. all the best in all your endeavours. peace.

hope u enjoyed the party, the presents and the cake (which still lies in the fridge... wan kena makan. hahaha)

procrastinatingwithlove
AkUnoNA