Saturday, March 20, 2010

Less than 24 hours...

and I'll be on a plane, heading back to Jakarta. The home away from home. Or the rumah kost away from rumah.

You can probably actually feel the depression coming at you in waves from this post....

It's not that I don't love what I'm doing, of course I do. It was something I had always wanted when I was young till form 3 and had stayed in the back of my mind while I was thinking of other more possible career paths ( I mean come on, I constantly failed add maths. I had no illusions I could get into med school with that). It's just depressing to be so far from everyone.

First block will be something to do with the senses? Biggest subjects would be ophthalmology and ENT stuff. I have no idea. Otitis media acuta. Hahahahaha. LOL

Had my results a few days ago. I passed everything, thank god. And my pointer wasn't really all that bad considering I had failed two subjects last semester. (remember, that angsty post)

I've nearly finished packing. I need to pack this laptop but, yeah, not yet of course.

I'm also fairly worried about my flight tomorrow (or today, as the case maybe). I've been delayed hours twice and only received the notification less than 24 hours before I was due to take off. But I just came off Airasia and apparently there hasn't been any changes. Lets hope it stays that way.

Oh well, back to Jakarta we go. Hello 6th semester. Hello endless days of neuroticism . Hello, hello, hello....

Bye Temerloh. See you again soon. Most probably around August. XD


mybagisheavy

AkunOnA

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sob osb sob bos sob
nangis kan jadi bunyinya ada dua tiga macam..heheh