Sunday, September 19, 2010

Jakarta again

As I suppose, should happen at some point because, dammit, I study here.

I was laughed at by a guy whom I think was Japanese (because he was holding some kind of plastic bag from Narita Airport) because I said "Sorry, sir" when I spun my trolley around and almost hit his foot. Almost because he was kinda awesome and stopped just inches away from collision. Anyway, he looked at me, and laughed.

I have no idea why.

Going on a journey alone is lonely. Figures yeah? But on the journey back to BP, it was different because, I knew at the end I'd get to meet my "most important people", as Japanese manga and anime are wont to say. But the journey to Jakarta alone (from airport to tj.duren) is lonely as hell, because at the end are endless days of stress.

In short, I wanna go home again. And I just got here.


143

AkunonA

oh yeah, p/s: when we landed and were rolling down the runway heading towards the terminal, I saw a JAL airplane outside the window, grinned at myself and started singing "Movin' On" under my breath. Because Arashi is really that awesome

movin' on, movin' on babyyyy

No comments: