Monday, September 27, 2010

*head desk**head desk**face palm*

I'm trying to write my report for my latest case in my PBL.
Trying is the key word here.
I can't get the words to come out properly. ARGHHHH
I am stressed right now.
The topic is actually pretty common. Lots of literature available, I have the gist of it in my head. Have tried to flesh it out in my head continuously since the class last week.
And I can't seem to type it down. I am pissed.

Not to mention that Ukrida is being a bitch and hoisting a new system on us. ON OUR LAST SEMESTER. Before we go off for co-assistant-ship anyway. It still sucks.

We have an integration exam on Friday and though I have studied to some extent, I still hate this.

Alright. Have to go back to trying to write something remotely comprehensible. Apparently PBL now makes up almost all our marks.

ho yeah..... not
*headdesk*headdesk*headdesk

AkunoNA

No comments: