Thursday, September 16, 2010

Oh really?

I am reminded once again that my definition of a good read might not coincide with what other people deem as good literature.

I just finished reading a fanfiction. It was one of the community's recommended fics actually. The synopsis was good, rather interesting. So I read it. I managed to hold up until the fourth chapter before I had to stop. Wasn't as interesting as I'd hoped.
Honestly though, it may have not been that bad, but it was really, really tedious.

Really.

I think that I may be a fanfic snob. Huh.

I used to write a lot fanfic when I was in high school though. People who know me would know. It was fun but I haven't written anything since, hmm, two years ago? I think maybe it's because I'm not forced to write stuff and make stuff up as I used to be before. You know, for homework and stuff. I rarely use English nowadays as well. Which is one of the reasons why I blog in English. Besides it being more universal. I remember my teachers really liking my writing but I found one of my old essays recently and god, it is embarrassing. I can't believe I actually wrote that. And my teacher actually loved it. XD

I was feeling rather melancholic today, I had a dream about a guy I used to like. Hah. Must have been brought on by recent events. It was a nice dream. And I still maintain that for being a smart person, I can be rather dumb. He's a nice guy though, I'm sure.

Good god, someone stop me. This may degrade into a "why-do-I-not-have-a-boyfriend rant". It is not pretty, that rant. And usually strikes when I am highly hormonal a.k.a PMS-y.

Anyway, I told my mum, if ever I come to that situation, where I am that desperate, to please punch me in the face.

My feelings are all over the place. This entry may have demonstrated that very clearly. Ah well. Signing off for the night.

This was your ever weird blogger;

AkunOnA

No comments: