Friday, December 10, 2010

headaches are daily fare

You know you should go and get a life when you find yourself looking at your antibacterial facial foam (the cheap kind) and wondering if over usage can cause resistancy.

Yep. trufax....

Anyway.

I do no want to talk about OSCEs. I refuse to be fucked up by this.

It's next Friday by the way.

And in between we have some classes and a test. I think.

See me not giving a damn.

I hate my life right now.

Can I go home?

I seriously hate this right now.

I'm having almost daily study sessions with friends and in my years of academical experience, this is my first study group.

I don't do study groups. Never have before this.


I read somewhere that You are defined by the things you think you will never do.

huh

making as much sense as my notes right now

akunona

No comments: