Thursday, December 30, 2010

ah, the internet

how it influences the lives of many.


utanlolface

This is my brother. He is doing the lol-face as seen on internet memes and forums and shit abound.
Whether it looks like the emoticon or not, is not the problem. The problem is that I have never drawn something that I wanted to punch so much. And in the middle of the drawing, somehow, the expression turned into "fear". I don't know either, I wasn't exactly keeping records.

Time: 2-3 hours, give or take half an hour.
Tools: 2B pencil and eraser
Reference used.


I was planning to do a whole "emotions" kind off series. And this is the response I get when I say "Give me a face" to my siblings while aiming the camera viewfinder at them. Ah well. I should have probably been more specific.


carbonbased

akunona

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!