Monday, December 20, 2010

So long, and thanks for all the stress ulcers

Exams they are over!!!

For the time being anyway.

So, yeah.... Managed to live through my OSCEs only to get brutally murdered on my Integration 2 test. Yes, it is my fault for not studying. Yes, I realize that whining about it is futile. No, I do not care.

I do not think that I have ever sucked so much at an exam as I have sucked in this one. Yes, the syntax is lame, don't blame me, my brain is half dead from being flogged for answers. There were 100 questions to be answered in 100 minutes and I have no idea what I answered for more than half of them. It's really quite epic.


Blok 30 started this morning because my university is a sadist. It looks daunting but the subject matter looks really interesting. Yes, I am geek. Hear me bleep robot noises.
Received the books this afternoon and yep, can't see when I'm gonna read them, but I know I'll have to. The best one? Peraturan perundang-undangan Bidang Kedokteran. Thin book, but deadly.

Yeah, whatever. I'm gonna go get dinner. Apparently I'm hypoglycemic enough to not make sense. Wait? Did that ever matter before?


they were exceptionally lovely this year

akunona

No comments: