Friday, January 21, 2011

claw-like hands

We're having to do two reports in three days nowadays. So most of the week is spent in front of the laptop, typing. Thus, claw-like hands. Because after a while, you're fingers get cramped and stay in that position. So do your fore arms. Well, at least mine. Because my table sucks.

Anyway, while it's pretty much a given, I kind off find it disconcerting when they use my stuff for the presentations. Not that I don't use my stuff when I have to make the slides, but I just find it disconcerting. Like, you're sure you wanna use that? I think it's more of a inferiority issue, but yeah. Are you really sure you want to use that?

Here's to us not getting called tomorrow. I hope so, so much.

Not stage fright though. I got rid of stage fright ages and ages ago. Not to mention countless occasions of self-embarrassment in front of various people including students from other schools.

Oh wow, can I hold a grudge.


Back to studying my slides.

Oh, and I need to do something about this refusal to think about problems.


carpal-tunnel suddenly comes to mind

akunona

No comments: