Sunday, January 02, 2011

Twothousandeleven

New years resolutions? To not make anymore new years resolutions. Oh wait... damn.

Arrived safely in Jakarta yesterday afternoon. Had to lug a 10 kg bag everywhere while wearing platform heels. Yes. My legs, they cry in pain. But since I do not like waiting, nor bothering anyone else, I went on my own merry way. Lugging a 10 kg bag. Okay, okay, so it was actually around 9.7 kg.

I think the taxi driver scalped me. Can't really say.

I miss home already :( But there's nothing really to help it. Who asked you to accept the damn offer?

My first experience of watching Kouhaku Uta Gassen? Hmmm. I can understand probably half of what they were talking about but when they start talking over each other or talking too fast, I get lost. Or when someone's asking me questions as to what they are saying. Hahaha. Arashi did a good job. They looked rather stiff but then again, it is Kouhaku. Maybe. Sho-chan stuffed up at "Funky Monkey Babys" . LOL. And Oh-chan as Kaibutsu-kun is adorable as always. The man is freaking 30! He is cute!!! I do not understand my brain.


And I kinda like this band called One OK Rock, pronounced One Ok'rock, as in One o'clock. Japanese and their word games. But it's something I can appreciate. :)


Anyway, happy new year everyone! Random updates of life is not very interesting but hey. May this year be more productive and happy for you and everyone you love. I hope this year isn't as hard as the last, but I think anyway, I have grown quite a fair bit. I learnt a lot and I hope to learn some more.



明けましておめでとうございます
akunona

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

happy new year to you too :). May all the best come to you in this new year :)