Monday, January 31, 2011

"So my brain eloped with my stomach and now I'm brain dead and hungry as hell"

Also known as, "What happens to Nona when she studies for One and a half day straight with only regular breaks for prayers and a meal."

We have finished the second integration exam for blok 30. We still have the skill lab test on Wednesday but I that's for later. The point is, apparently that was our last theory exam.

Huh.

Where the hell did three years go to?

Skill lab on Wednesday, and then maybe some remedial papers if I tripped up somewhere, then my short semester for that one thing I did trip up, then I will have finished the Theoretical leg of my 5 year study in Medicine, thus beginning the Clinical leg, which I am very, very apprehensive off. Theoretical knowledge will only get you so far, or so they say. I also need immediate ass kissing skills? I shall respect, and kowtow to your white-coat wearing genius? Oh god, I hope I pull through with out any problems.

Just came home around an hour ago, we had lunch at 'Hanamasa' but, late lunch as it was, we don't need dinner now. And I managed to buy a taiyaki ice-cream and marble cheese cake. Hmm, dessert. There shall never be any universe where taiyaki ice-cream and marble cheese cake are not relevant, because they are. Very, very relevant.

I'm really sleep now. Only 3 hours of sleep today, and then to the mall to stuff my ugly face. It was either that or sleep straight through the day, anyway. I'm gonna get ready for bed? Maybe, it's only 8pm. So, to end this pointless little update;

live long and prosper

akunona


p/s: no I'm not a trekkie. I had just read a star trek themed fanfic. It was hilarious.


3 comments:

techtikus said...

Funniest blog title i've seen yet today haha.

akunona said...

haha, thanks.

Anonymous said...

yeah, agreed. only now read this. way behind