Tuesday, February 22, 2011

there is such a thing as too much free time

Short semester classes have started for me yesterday. On the first day that the short semester started. While my next class is on the ninth of March which is not for another two weeks or so. Oh my god.

I am bored.

It's just that the allotted time does not seem proportional to a credit hours this subject has!!
It's a relatively small subject and I'm stuck for all three weeks of the short semester. And I can't go home in between classes because somehow, this does not sit well with me. I mean, I still have classes! I can't skip out! Not that I'm actually skipping out or anything.

Can you assassinate your consciousness? Because that would make things so much more easier.

All my house mates are moving forward. They're already doing their PADAS. Don't get me wrong or anything, I'm not in any way angry or jealous or anything. I am being entirely truthful when I say that I'm actually kind off grateful for this short break. Because I need it. Even if I am bored.

On the other hand this is merely delaying the inevitable, but yeah, a breather is a breather. And not something to turn your nose up against.

I haven't really been doing anything.

I studied for oral medicine a few nights ago, before class. Managed to answer most of the questions but couldn't exactly follow in the end because I hadn't finished reading up. I should probably continue doing that. Hmmmmm....

I actually have somethings I wanted to write about but you know how it is. Every time you manage to open up the window and sit down to type is the time everything you want to talk about flies away.

Ah well.


twiddlingmythumbs

akunona

1 comment:

techtikus said...

G la jalan ke singapore or bali hehehe.