Thursday, January 12, 2012

Yabai, ne

Case tomorrow.
I made 39 pages of dubious gobbledegook.
I have no idea.
I just want to sleep tonight.
Fuck this shit.
My brain is at boiling point.
I need to sleep.
I need a break.
I need brakes.
My brain hurts.
Why are my doctors so adamant on having conversations over why Malaysia keeps claiming Indonesia's culture.
I don't give a damn.
You don't care about my opinion anyway.
Why are you so adamant on testing me?
It's your job. Congratulations on doing a fine job.

One of my doctors asked me the other day, where is better, Indonesia or Malaysia?
I asked him, where does he prefer to stay, at his own house or at a strangers?

I am so going to get shit for that.

I have a case tomorrow.
I know I know nothing about it.
Even after writing a paper on it.
Damnit.
I just want to sleep.


sleeping

akunona

currently, I keep saying "Yabai, ne" much to the consternation of my friend. Poor her, 


No comments: