Friday, September 11, 2009

tick-tock

goes the clock and sooner rather than later you find out that time has already ran out.

I'm heading back to Jakarta tomorrow. Because classes starts on monday.

Yeah, my college honestly has the awesomest timing ever. totally.

So, my flight is at 1315 or was it 1330? But it's 13.. sumthing nontheless. I hope I meet a friend. I never make plans. It's always a... 'lets wing it' ... kind of situation.

I'm down. Because I am lazy.

I need to pack. But I am lazy.


Either way, will be back next Friday for Raya holidays. 8D.

Which makes being depressed sort of pointless. But classes are starting! It's the principle of the matter.

*Sigh*

ivegonetopack
AkuNonA

2 comments:

zz said...

boleh balik kampung tiap2 mggu ek? syoknye...

akunona said...

tadelah blik tiap2 minggu. kopak poket ak weyh. hahah... kali ni jek. sbb raya. hahaha