Saturday, September 05, 2009

Why? Videoscope why?

Actually, I just finished watching Videoscope on Channel V. They had Super Junior featured this time around and I couldn't help but wonder...

When are they going to feature Arashi?

*Sigh*


I suppose, the Johnny's fandom in my country is only restricted to the internet. Not that it's a bad thing, but I kinda want them to be featured more on TV. Get them more coverage. Though, it's not like their fanbase is that small and need any more buffering, but yeah. It's the principle of the matter (what principle?)

I follow almost all the asian music shows on TV but Arashi almost never comes out. Not a lot of Johnny's idols come out either. But I have caught Domoto Kouichi's "Ayakashi Onna" (?? is that the right title? I forgot) twice on JK hits on MTV. In all the JK hits and stuff I've watched, Arashi has only come out once!

Ashita no Kioku on JK hits. That ONE time. (of course I screamed and refused to change the channel until the very end of the song and the last strains have died and the tv turns black...you get the idea)

And compared to how many times "Sorry sorry" or "It's you" PVs are played, that's kinda sad.

I know that the Malaysian fanbase is huge, but really, there's no coverage. Even when I go to record stores and look under the A section at the Japanese music section, all I see is Ayumi Hamasaki.

Ayumi Hamasaki....

lots and lots of Ayumi Hamasaki.

Incidently, once, I went to a record store in Indonesia and I found a TOKIO concert DVD. Their 10th anniversary concert DVD to be exact. And that was how many years ago? And it was still very expensive. And no Arashi.

On another note, I kinda like Super Junior now. AND IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT!!! you know who you are. Though I still cannot match name and face. This is bad. I do not need another fandom.

Their music is good. Say what you like, it's all digital or they're lip-syncing or whatever. I like listening to their music. And that's all there is to it.

You know what? Johnny's should take a leaf out of the SM entertainment book.

justathought
AkUNONA

1 comment:

zz said...

by the way, whose pix is that?