Saturday, November 21, 2009

I am, in fact, still able to type

just really, really lazy to. And really busy to bother to.

But since I feel like it's been a long time, I'm updating.
Anyway, last entry's emo is so emo. But yeah.
I'm the type of person who thinks that the only thing I think I have is my academics. It's the only thing I'm good at (though I'm not that good at it either, as evidenced in the last entry). So, it means a lot to me. I suppose. Allow us our vices, eh?
Concerning that, the remedial paper for the exam is over and done with. I don't think I failed again, but I didn't think I'd fail in the first place either. Though for this block's (21st blok) Gizi, yeah, that one, I probably did fail. Quite spectacularly in fact.

Enough of exams woe yeah? I could go on forever.

I just came back from having Okonomiyaki and Takoyaki at Central Park with Anum and A'an. We have nihon fever. It was inevitable just as the okonomiyaki and takoyaki were delicious. Not exactly like I'd imagined them to be, but, yummy enough. Snacking stuff. I'm gonna try mochi next. :P

Nothing really all that new in my life. I study. I sleep. I eat. And the cycle continues. I'm thinking of taking karate back up, but it seems impossible right now. Maybe I'll just keep practicing the few kata-s I know. If I can recall them of course.

OH! last week (?) probably, myself, Anum, A'an, Mai, Rai and Ejat went to Grand Indonesia. The mission: to buy mags featuring Arashi at Kinokuniya. I wistfully remember a time when I thought I would never get in this deep. Ah, naivety.

Anyway, I can say that we all got what we wanted. And I can't believe I bought it, but I did.
Arashi on Potato mag November issue. It came with THREE posters. THREE. I am on cloud TEN because nine isn't enough. I haven't taken them out yet because I haven't a pen knife. Though it hurts me that the posters are back and front. Meaning if I put up the Nino poster, Oh-chan will be facing the wall. Though, saying this, I'm still putting up the Nino poster. Because I am biased. My bias is the bias of love.



Potato November issue. See the adorable?
And of absolutely no relation, this was the sky outside this morning, when I was coming back from class.
Somehow, it made my smile.


Though it's already evening now and it's just finished raining. ;)


raindropsarefallingonmyhead~
AkUnONA

No comments: