Saturday, November 07, 2009

This is my

  • I-am-deciphering-the-messages-hidden-in-my-lecture-notes face (i'm sure there's "diestudentsdie" in my surgery notes)
  • Constipated face
  • I-am-reading-your-mind face
  • Trying to imagine Nino nek**d face
  • Trying to imagine Arashi nek**d face
  • Internal medicine is killing me face
  • An ant just bit me face
  • I have a big problem face
  • I miss you face
  • I shall now proceed to kick your A** face
  • You are starting to piss me off face
  • I love you face
  • I am wasting time face

Take your pick.

HAPPY EXAM WEEK UKRIDA-ians!!!

We shall die the glorious death. And then get revived only to do it again in three weeks time.

Good luck everyone! You know you all secretly love it, right?

SelamatStudi

AKuNonA

p/s I am procrastinating. Anyone figured that out by now?


No comments: