Thursday, November 05, 2009

I'll not do this, if i don't do this now


I am on a role and I am lazy. I'm also running away from reality. Which ever comes first. So expect inane updates? mehhhhh

Anyway, wanna share this. XD
A card I drew for a senior who's graduating, who is also an Arashi fan (if that is not already obvious) at the suggestion of a friend. Then we all signed it, and gave it to her.
She is also a Sho fan thus, Sho being fail!.

cover




inside

Pictures are not of good quality. We made do with what we have. And it is not a lot. :)

So, anyway, to kak Sheh; Congratulations on your Wisuda! kore kara mo gambatte kudasai! \(^_^)/

And another thing, I finally... FINALLY... bought a new phone. A sony ericsson T707. It's pink. I love it. And that's all.

randomlyjumpingtopics

AkuNonA

2 comments:

Zack said...

finally..
bli phone baruk..
congrats..
I have a confession..
I secretly in love with arashi now..
just so you know..
har har har

akunona said...

welcome to the dark side. we have cookies, sparklies, rainbows and hot guys being dorks. :D