Monday, November 23, 2009

Riida~

...or 'leader', if you're felling particular.

So, in celebration of Ohno Month, the great and unflappable leader of Arashi, I drew a picture of him. BD

From AnS episode 119. Where he ate that "World's number 1 hottest ramen" and made the cutest expressions ever.

This man, is turning 29 this year, believe it or not.

oh-chan kawaii

There are actually two versions. This is an earlier one. The second one is where I repaired most stuff but, somehow, I like this one more? I dunno. :/

Either way, Happy Ohno month people!

youaremysoulsoul

AkunOnA

3 comments:

zz said...

well, mind telling me wat ohno month stands for?

akunona said...

oh, lol.
ohno month is actually a term coined by fans. it's because of Ohno Satoshi (aka leader) being born on Nov. 26th. thus, November being Ohno month.

it's just me fangirling. your sempai is slightly touched in the head. ;p

zz said...

omg seriously i thought it was a festival. haha.thanx for the clarification. my sempai seems totally absorbed in arashi. i should have realised that.haha