Monday, March 08, 2010

A fun weekend

i went to KL for the weekend and stayed a night at my sister's place.

It was very fun and i don't think that I have ever walked that much in a day. My legs, they cry with despair.

We went to KLCC where the main point was Kinokuniya and then to Time's Square where my sis did some shopping.

Kinokuniya was awesome. Mostly because I managed to buy the photobook that I wanted :D
I have loved the Pikanchi photobook since I sawthe scans and would have liked a copy for myself. I'm glad to say now, I do. :D

It's also good reading practice. Even though I can't read most kanji but at least I'm able to recognize and read the Hiragana and Katakana. Baby steps people! baby steps!!!!!

After KLCC we went to TS and shopped clothes. Well, yin did. I mostly browsed. But the dress she bought was lovely ;D

Anyway, thanks yin, for keeping me company. I know. I need the exercise. But honestly? My legs... they disagree with you.

OH! And an update about the 5x10 tour DVD: PAID AND ORDERED!!!!


Oh joy! now to wait for April. .

iloveiloveilove
AKuNOnA

No comments: