Thursday, July 22, 2010

I am tired

A harrowing week to say the least.

A bit of an eye opener.

It's not the end yet.

We have two days of this week to go.

Then we have another week of exams.

Then another week of remedial papers.

Then another week of probably doing nothing.

Then we are going home.

Hold on, mate. Hold on.

It's not a problem.

You've done this before.

You've whacked at it before.

You'll do it.

Albeit not maybe up to your own standards.

But as long as you pass the class, who give's a fuck anyway.

And you, my old friend. Fuck off. I don't need this right now.

I want my nostrils back and my voice to sound OK again so I can play the guitar and sing a few songs when I'm stressed out.

Oh lol.

Maybe I'll type out everything at one point. But not now anyways. I have an exam tomorrow. I need to study. Study. Studayyyyyy.......


thispostistorevmyselfupitmayormaynotbeworking

Akunona

p/s: he does not get it. Oh LOL.


No comments: