Friday, July 09, 2010

Soooo, I may be dead by Sunday

The final block of the semester and we are ending the second week with three papers under our belts. Blood, sweat and tears and maybe, some people who have died countless times in the last four days leading to Friday.

We're doing Community Medicine.

That in itself, does not sound menacing. But trust me, it is.

What we're learning right now, are statistics, methods of analysis, how to run a health outpost, managerial skills, administration skills, legal stuff, problem solving, epidemiology and so many more, in the basis of implementation in the community. To form a health service approachable and can be acquired by any and all. And solve health problems in the community. And to give me migraines.

IT IS BORING!!!!

So, basically, it kills by boredom.

When it doesn't interest, I don't really like to study. When I don't like to study, I don't study. As a result, I have crappy results. Really crappy results.

So that's three papers of which I have no idea of my fate.

I took a nap after coming home from the taking the paper. And I dreamt my friend was teaching me the process of administration.

SEE?? SEE HOW MUCH THIS IS KILLING MY BRAIN???

Granted we were being chased by bandits and there may have been a boulder and elevator chase scenes involved, but the point is, I was learning Community Medicine in my dreams.

I am disappointed in my brain. :(

Anyways, wish me luck! Pray that I do not fail any papers so that I can spend the entire holidays being a couch potato and watching Arashi.

ireallyjustwantedtopostaboutmydream

AkunonA

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you dead yet?

akunona said...

check back next sunday :)