Saturday, July 17, 2010

ready set

and go.

I have exams up the wazoo and no spirit.

Go figure.

And to think this will be the last block before our last semester and then it's co-assistant-ship time. Co-ass. You know, because we'll be on our asses, getting our asses kicked and kissing everybody's asses.

Oh yeah. You can see I'm very enthused about this. No really, I am. I'm just really, really scared.

Anyway, back to the now. We have exams next week. And the week after that. And we have to do house visits (not very good when you're anti-social like me, I'll probably just wade through this somehow. I have too). And we just learned how to do a circumcision. Difficult. Very. I hate. But mostly because instructions I received were ZERO and I was expected to be able to do it automatically during the class and I HATE diva attitude to the max and damn really. Just damn. And damned.

If ever I get to be a lecturer like I've been aiming to do, I hope I'm not as diva-ish as THAT.

Here's really just a post to get things of my chest. Uwahhh...


And "Movin' On" by Arashi is awesome.

And Chatmonchy is awesome.





Mayonaka Yuenchi : Midnight Theme Park

AkuNoNA

No comments: