Friday, October 01, 2010

genetically speaking...

we just had our first exam in the new system. 40 multiple choice questions in 40 minutes. Starts as soon as you sit down in the hall.

Not exactly as hard as I expected it to be. Maybe because it's still the first one? We have another one in two weeks. Our "Integration 2" paper.

The questions were case based, not dissimilar to the integration papers we used to take every block before this.

I'm still withholding judgment? I want to see where this goes.

Just came back from watching "Wall Street". Being slightly sleep deprived right now, I can't really say anything much about the movie but Shia Lebouf is amazing. I guessed half the story line correctly but couldn't think it through the end.

So anyway, here's to hoping Integration 2 is as easy. And that we can all pass and graduate when we're supposed to .

I should probably go to sleep now

sleepdepriveddragonissleepdeprived

AkunonA

p/s: I only act like this when I am so tired, I can't even think.

No comments: