Saturday, September 17, 2011

Last night at Jogja. We're flying out tomorrow in the afternoon. It was fun while it lasted. Quite possibly one of the more... relaxing postings I've ever had. And may well be the most relaxing posting I'll ever have. But you know, can't really say anything yet. It's not like I'm an old hand at this whole coass thing yet. Still learning.

Next Monday I'll start a new posting at Simpangan, Depok. Again. But now I'll be doing Pediatrics. Excuse me while I go buy a paper bag for my head. Okay, so not really. But I just left that place five weeks ago. I didn't expect I'll be going there again soon. And I'll have to spend another 10 weeks there, since Pediatrics is a major posting. Ah well. On the plus side, I know the hospital. Not the doctor in charge per say. People keep saying she's a moody, difficult person. We'll see. If I get shouted at, then I get shouted at. I'll just end up hitting myself over the head for it. Will be with Mira again. And 4 other people. Let's hope this group will be as awesome as the one's I had before. And let's hope I don't alienate people some more. God knows I need social skills.


Maybe I'll write more tomorrow. I'm gonna sleep now.

Good night

oyasumi

akunona

No comments: