Sunday, September 25, 2011

Straighten your shoulders

I haven't actually mentioned anything yet I think, so here it goes, I'm back in Simpangan, Depok. But now doing my pediatrics rotation. Say hooray. Only not so much. The consultant is a right moody horror. We'll have to see. First week done, I'm on call again on Monday. Here's to hoping there aren't to many Cesareans lined up tomorrow. And no surprise Cesareans at night either. Pediatrics happen to be one of the major cycles. So here's to me and my group mates. Lets make it through the next 9 weeks.

Like I said, its only been one week, so we haven't felt the bite of it yet. But I've been doing what I can. I'm still caught up on the awesomeness that was Jogja though, so forgive me if I come across as a little lethargic. And my brain is so much mush right now.

I'm in Jakarta right now, getting some stuff from home base. Heading back to Depok tomorrow morning, at dawn. So I'm allowing myself to sleep early tonight. As early as I can anyway. That's actually not promising anything, since you know, I'm notorious for sleeping late. A right night owl.

I don't know. I'm working, and thinking, then working, then thinking again. I hope I don't do anything bad. Everything thing you do, every single thing you write, it all has it's consequences. Responsibility. What can you do about it? Can you take the challenge.

I've had some problems. I don't know what I can do. I don't know what the others are doing. I can't say they aren't doing anything. They all have their own set of problems. Their own lives to live. But because I'm so far away most of the time, I don't know what's happening anymore. Third person information and what not. I can only pray. And I pray that everything works out. For everyone. Not because I'm that altruistic. I just want everyone to be happy. I won't take sides. I've said this before. But I love you. On and on and on.

If ever you feel like crying though, just remember, that I'm giving you a big hug. All the way from here. Be strong. Both of you.


you can make it

akunona

No comments: