Thursday, February 12, 2009

at the end, there's always a beginning

So.... yeah...

HOLIDAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOoOOOoooooOOOOOoo!!!!

I've finished my remedial papers yesterday and now I'm officially on holiday. Hahaha....

I'm bored.

But that's normal...

Thus, so ends my third semester... Will I fail spectacularly? Will I succeed gracefully?

Yeah... who cares. I'm just glad I can wake up late. Haha.

So, we'll be moving, my housemates and I, tomorrow.

To a new 'kosan'... It's hella expensive but.... yeah.... beggers can't really be choosers. Ikat perut beramai2. Ahahaha...

I've still got some packing to do. Books mostly and some odds and ends. Here's the time you start thinking; "Why the heck did I keep this?" and throw it into the plastic bag labeled 'Junk'.

Tomorrow, a lorry will come to take all our stuff to our new digs. I'm sort of looking forward to it. As soon as I can get my lazy ass of my bed, that is.

Then after that, I'm going home!!!! Yeah... Malaysia Here I COME!!!!

On Sunday to be exact.

So I've one day to get the feel of my new digs and then, I'm jetting off. Hahaha...

It's sort of all packed up, you know?

Yesterday, I took my paper. Today I'm (supposed to be) packing, tomorrow I'm moving. Then I've got one whole day of unpacking and getting the feel of the new house. Sunday morning, I'll be off.

I miss my home. Hahaha.... I haven't been home for .... what...5 months? Give or take.

I don't really mind being here anymore but, yeah...home is home... Nothing can quite replace that.

My dad told me once that I've actually left home from the first time I went to boarding school at the tender age of 13.

It's kind of true, when you think about it. Spending most of the year away from home. Though Tualang's asrama can't really be said for anything much because I still go home every two weeks on the weekends.

It's kinda sad... hahah (;^_^A

Btw, it seems that the mold from hell has made a comeback. It grows again after only two days!

Ughhhh..... It's disgusting.

Methinks it's time to invest on a new wardrobe.

Yeahh....methinks I shall be very pokai next month as well. Hahaha

No comments: