Saturday, February 07, 2009

It looked so saddeningly empty: entry of Pity

yeah.... the blog looks at least a little bit presentable now.

Anyway, to blogging...

I really shud be packing you know. Or at least sorting out my stuff and all that...

but I don't want to... Not yet anyway.

The floor's cold incidently... It's been cold almost everyday. You'd think a tropical country would at least be warm... Yeah, goes to show how global warming isn't a myth... (hmm, sumhow I find that rather ironic)...

Due to the cold and humid weather we've been having, some mold apparently thought it prudent to grow in my wardrobe...

yeuchhh..

so yeah, just finished cleaning that out.

I have tons to do. Yet I'm not doing them...

gimme a break
I've been rather short-fused recently.... yeah....
Shouldn't have done that...
Sorry guys.... it's not you, it's me.
I really should learn to control my temper... Or at least find a better outlet for them...
Any ideas? I went to TA the last time I was in a bad mood... at night...alone...
Yeah, not exactly the safest choice but I did feel better.
...humhaa...
till next rambles... I have nothing else to say...
~aKuNOnA~

No comments: