Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Girl: Front & Back



A head shot...

I took two photos and drew them using the photos as reference. In both photographs the direction of the light was different. I should have thought of that before this but I only just thought of it. (T_T)

This time I used a 2B mech pencil, 2B pencil and a HB pencil. Paper was some random drawing block left over.

Time; about five hours but not straight. I finished the front shot first, went to sleep and started drawing the back shot in the afternoon of the next day. Technically, that should be more than five hours right?


Again, this was photographed then uploaded so the quality's not that good. Not that it looked any better in real life anyway.... but, hey...



I'm thinking of doing a whole lot more stuff like this. It's fun. (-_-)



This blog is fast becoming some sort of art gallery... (@_@)




On a different note, my kitten is sniffing my foot... It tickles.... now she's fallen asleep on my lap..


Hmm, maybe she fainted?


On another different (slightly saner than previous different note) note, I am surprised when I heard my youngest brother say something that actually made sense. I know, he's 9, he should be capable of coherent thought and yet to me, all this while, he was my stupid, very manja, younger brother. The one who likes to eat eggs with anything. Hearing him say something that actually made sense, was a surprise to me.



Maybe it's because I'm always away.... hmmmmmmm..... So I wasn't witness to his growing up.




Oh, and anyone watched the Academy Awards? Hugh Jackman's opening song was hilarious. I loved it. The best presenters for me were Steve Martin and Tina Fey. Really nice....



Ahh, the Academy Awards. Sometimes, I wish they'd just cut out the accepting speeches. It's boring and I have no idea who they are thanking anyway.




Allright, it's already rather late... should I finish my current project now or put it of till morning?

Hmm....



My LIFE for a SCANNER
~AkUnOnA~

No comments: