Thursday, February 19, 2009

The chronicles of the Bored

If you haven't got the gist yet... I'm Bored....

Really bored....

Singing weird songs kinda bored...


Doing weird dance moves kinda bored...


Making converstions with the wall kinda bored....


REallY...TotaLLy Bored....


But...then again... I guess it's a good kinda bored...

Coz I'm being bored at home...

That makes all the difference... does it? I have no idea.

Anyway... being the bored creature i am tonite...

I decided to upload some pictures I drew...

These were photographed then uploaded since i don't have a scanner...

So.....FEAST (BURN) your EyeS on My ART!!!!


(supposed to be Ninomiya Kazunari btw.... doesn't half look like him does it?)



"Sun and Moon"


"Reach"


"Paper tear"

"Face.S"


Thinking back... this entry should be titled: The "ART GALLERY" of the bored...



meh...



too lazy to change


~AKuNonA~



No comments: