Sunday, February 08, 2009

I'm freaking jealous

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG...


first things first though... I am an otaku, I love japanese music and watch japanese dramas.

Another thing you should know, is that I'm a BIG, Arashi fan. BIIIIIGGGG.... Everest got nothing on me kinda big...

So, on this beautiful Sunday morning, while having breakfast, I set about to haunting my favourite blogs out there on Arashi...

And I came across this...http://yuniesan.livejournal.com/73678.html on another blog I haunt.

So being the ever thirsty Arashi fangirl, I looked into it.



And guess what,......... this very lucky girl.............GOT TO MEET SAKURAI SHO!!!!




waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa....................................*flails*




Not to mention she told him she knew who Arashi was and Sho actually asked her to sing some Arashi songs and he sang with her and he asked her how did she know Arashi and she and her friend gave him a birthday present *(IN PERSON)*... plus some other presents for the Arashi guys...and oh god, she got to SHAKE HIS HAND!..

yeah... i utterly fail....but I fail happily.

So according to her report, Sho-kun was actually pretty shocked to know that Arashi was really popular in the US...




oh and slight intermission: Sakurai Sho was in New York recently, when I don't remember (I fail as an Arashi fan), at the Comic Con to promote his new movie "Yatterman". That's when this transaction happened.




Just imagine the horde of fangirls flocking to the Comic Con...

So yeah, I am now, utterly jealous yet very happy for this girl.

I hope someone uploads the vid on youtube (she was actually doing an interview [being interviewed??] for Sho-kun's news programme; News Zero). I would so like to see this....

Anyway, congratz u. Don't wash that hand for at least a couple of months (>_<)

BTW, if any I were in her shoes and was asked to sing, I probably wouldn't even be able to remember the lyrics, much less answer any of his questions coherently. (T_T)




flailing for all flail's worth...........
~AkUnONA~


No comments: