Monday, August 31, 2009

It's raining fanservice!

Before I proceed anyway, I suppose I should warn you that this post is mostly Arashi related.

Just because really. hehehe

So anyway, from the 28th to the 30th of August, Arashi kick starts their 5x10 tour with the first venue, Kokuritsu.

Since I can't be there in body, I've been following a few concert reports. I've only read a few by some lj users that I usually stalk because reading too much only serves to make me jealous. .. and from what I've read, I can't help but feel proud of our boys. I can't really put what I feel into words because, unfortunately, I'm not that eloquent, but, yeah, the best I can do, is that I feel proud of our boys.

I feel that they can go on. And I'll be there, for as long as I can.

An interesting part is that, apparently they performed A.Ra.Shi in the infamous transparent coats and white shorts they wore during their debut. Before this, I've come across this info alot in the fandom but it never crossed my mind that they would do this again! It's rather fitting, yeah? When I first read about it, I burst out laughing. I think that this alone would be the reason I'm buying the concert DVD. (but yeah, I don't really need a reason anyway, do I?)

On the last day of Kokuritsu, from what I've read, it was raining really hard. Really-pouring sheets-cats and dogs-you're crazy to be standing in it-raining really hard. But, the boys and the audience didn't let it get it to them. From what i read anyway, they did a lot of fanservice on the 30th, to get the crowd going. The fangirls that day are really, really lucky.

It was Jun's birthday as well on the 30th so during the mc, they sang a birthday song and brought out a cake that was covered in clear plastic to protect it from the rain. Then they presented him with his birthday present, which was a really, sparkly jacket (blazer? coat?). So sparkly in fact, that he looked like a disco ball. He wore his present during one of the encores and apparently tried to blind Oh-chan with it. XD

This, my fellow fangirls, don't you agree, is one of the pics u really want? Because I want a pic of this. Really.

Do you think they'll release a concert DVD for kokuritsu?

Ah well, either way, I really am looking forward to the concert DVD.

If you're interested to read some concert reports, there's a link to an lj account in my sidebar, under the name Arashi and JE; Sumoboy. This person's concert report is a nice read, in my opinion.


So, I wish Arashi continuous good luck in their 5x10 tour. May they stay safe, no accidents happen and they have a good time at it.

ARASHI GAMBATTE!!
You know, when I reread this, i sound oddly, detached and calm... not fangirl-ish at all. I guess I've exhausted all my fangirling energy kyaa-ing internally while reading the concert reports. Hahahha..... Since I'm at home right now, I can't really kya as loudly as I want to, and besides, I'd be teased extensively (not that i'm not teased anyway) about it.

oH and another thing, HAPPY MERDEKA DAY!!! To all MALAYSIAN'S.
Be proud of our nation and love our nation.
sayaanakmalaysiayanggilaarashi
AKuNOnA

No comments: