Thursday, October 15, 2009

By the molecules of a hair...

I am hanging on. Hang on. Hang on.

It's exams week everyone!

Well, we're almost finished anyway. Only three more papers left.

Honestly? I think, this is the worst preperation I've made for an exam.

Really. Yabai.

Tomorrow we're doing Skill Labs tests. ECG exams, technique and maybe a little interpretation. Dunno yet, depends on the tutor grading. Here's to hoping I get a lenient one.

Saturday is peadiatrics and integration.

I'm taking a break right now. I can't do anything anymore. I'm gonna sleep early tonite.

I slept at 2.30 am last night/morning, yo. And had to wake up at 5.30. Thats 3-4 hours of sleep....

Exams make me unhealthy. Not that I've been all that healthy to begin with.

OH, and I watched 'My Girl', Aiba-chan's new drama.

Err.... I'm giving Aiba's acting the benefit of the doubt. Being a fan is surely wondrous. We allow so many things. Hahaha.... It was cute though. Koharu-chan was cute. Masamune-kun in his school uniform looks really weird, but him in plain clothes is OK. Can't wait for the second episode. The manga was cute and very touching so, I have some good vibes for watching this. Looking forward to it.

OK. off the comp now. Sleep beckons.


Tentou-mushi no Masamune-kun, honto ni kawaii ne?
AkUnOnA
p/s I swear, Arashi has a talent for sneaking into almost every post I make. Can't help it. They have taken over my mind.

No comments: