Tuesday, October 27, 2009

My legs hurt-ed

Only on Sunday and yesterday. Pretty much ok now. Not a lot of muscle aches and pains this year. Probably because I didn't play in all the games like last year, and when I did, I just stayed downfield by the goal. Keeping Azura (goalie) company and utterly failing at doing any defending. Haha

So, Futsal (girls) tourny was last Saturday. There were 6 teams playing so we were divided into Group A and Group B.

My team, team "lagi2 triple loa" managed to proceed to semi-finals where we were finally beaten by team "anak pak didi" with a score of 4-2. Or something. I forgot. We lost. YEAY!

Then we played against team "main tibai aje" and won to obtain third place. YEAY!

SO, the results were, my team got third. Both 2008 teams got first and second place. MTA placed fourth. Sugoi placed fifth. 2009 placed sixth (though I could be wrong for fifth and sixth placing. Sorry, my brain fails me big time). But we all got prizes anyway, so, again YEAY!

The point is,

1. We had fun.

2. I kicked legs more than I kicked the ball.

3. I fell more times than I actually bothered counting.

4. I actually burst out laughing while playing at my utter failness in futsal.

5. Aqilah tanduk bola!!!!

6. I did not score one goal.

7. We had a spectacular own goal.

8. We talked Arashi.

9. 2007 is really the best batch ever.

10. We took loads of pictures. (narsis giler)



Next year, 2007 may be retiring. LOL. We'll see. Being fourth years (insyaAllah) and all that. But you never know.


futsaltendangbolabukankakiorang
AkuNonA

No comments: