Monday, October 12, 2009

A list because, right now, that's all I can think in

1. I just finished my exams for today. Skill labs for hearing pathological heart sounds. I think I did grand. But we'll see. Soon enough. I have more exams than I can count on one hand lined up for the week. You're bored of hearing me moan about my abundance of multiple questions lined up back to back, each carrying 5 to 10 marks and to be answered in, like, 20 minutes (most of the time. Sometimes they give us 10 minutes 8D)? Try being the one answering them every 2 to 4 weeks. I have absolutely NO FEELINGS for the upcoming exams. notgoodnotgoodnotgood. It's almost the same as being suicidal.

2. My blood pressure is 90+/60+. Rough estimate. I feel fine. 8D. That's lower than ever but I have low blood pressure anyways. (Normally around 110/70)

3. I'm in the final stretch of completing the group powerpoint presentation for Wednesday's pleno. I am not putting in any animations, fancy backgrounds, nor any sparkles. Just because. Hah.

4. I have a tummy ache.

5. I probably should be studying.

6. Remember this post? Why? Videoscope, why? ? Well, Arashi will be on videoscope. In fact, if I remember correctly, Arashi has already been on videoscope. Because it aired on 10th October. Ironic much? Yes. That is my life. I wonder if my housemates would let me install astro? Because, you know. Reruns.....

6a. edit: Apparently on 10th October when Videoscope: Arashi was supposed to be aired (I got my facts right), V instead aired Videoscope: Utada Hikaru. Hmmm..... Though I am glad I didn't miss anything, I am also confused. I'm thinking Johnny didn't allow it. If that's true, then. Damn you, Johnny. Why you play with the fans' heartstrings so? Especially us overseas.

7. Ninomiya Kazunari will be playing Kei Kurono in Gantz. I've read Gantz. Then stopped because it got too gory. It's an action movie. I'm presuming heavy CGs. The movie's coming out April next year. Will I watch it? Maybe, just to see Nino in the black costumes they wear while killing aliens. And maybe see him in action sequences. It'll be in two parts. Co-starring is Kenichi Matsuyama. The dude who played L in Deathnote. The director is the same guy who did "Deathnote". I am....slightly excited. About seeing Nino kick ass. Sorry.

8. Aiba-chan's My Girl. Wanna watch. Sad-faces at the world. Them song by Arashi titled My girl. Sad-faces at the world some more.

9. Have finished reading for tomorrow's papers. Will now proceed to try and finish them again. After I sleep. Probably.

10. The end....



11. or is it?
AkunOnA

No comments: