Sunday, October 18, 2009

Weekend

I was bored of staying at home. So I went to TA this afternoon. My logical reasoning is astounding, is it not?

Didn't really had anything planned to do. The only thing I wanted to do was to find Paramore's new album.

No luck there though. The shop assistant said it'll probably arrive sometime next week? So I'll probably bother looking again next weekend. If I'm not busy.

I ended up with some other stuff though. Which inevitably happens.

A new pair of earphones. Which are blue. I wanted yellow. But they only had blue, green and pink. Blue being cute enough, blue it was. though now i see it clashes with my mp3... hurmm... And Zee Avi's album.

Errr... kinda not my usual style... but her voice is really cute.

The verdict after listening to it some: Just, not my type? But I do like 'First one to die' from the album.

Watched a movie as well. Inglorious Basterds. Yes, I am aware it has been out for ages but it's just now playing over here. So why not? I debated between that one and that "Sumthingorother-With a Chance of Meatballs" movie.

But Brad Pitt wins, hands down.

One of the best parts of watching a movie by yourself is that you don't have to worry about whether they'll have enough seats for your friends so you can sit together. So yeah, I got decent seats (if I hadn't I wouldn't have bothered watching), and watched the movie.

I pretty much liked it though at the beginning I didn't really get where it was all going. Fav scene; at the theater. Really, really cool. And the soundtrack was awesome too.

Bought a new eraser after mine was mutilated a few months back, a new comic and some toothpaste. That's pretty much it.

Oh, and at the CD store, I was actually, quite seriously debating whether I should or not buy a KAT-TUN concert DVD. KAT-TUN's Queen concert DVD. It said in 2008? So it must be recent but since I'm not in The KAT-TUN fandom, I don't know. It costs Rp100,000. Which is, I'd like to think, relatively cheap (because I bought that Arashi 5x5 cd at the same store for Rp90,000). But then, I didn't buy it. Mainly because it wasn't Arashi and I don't need another fandom.

I have some homework to do and it's 95% done? Only need some people to submit somethings to me and draw curvy lines on graph paper. They said you can just do a rough sketch in words but suddenly, my prefectionist A-type self decided to rear up its head and make a scene. So I'll draw it out tomorrow.


On another tangent, if you don't get this, it's fine, but, I'm Sorry.

Till next time. I'm really tired.

thesolesofmyfeetareaching
AkUNoNA

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

the other movie title that you were debating to yourself is "cloudy with a chance of meatballs". you should have watched that movie instead :p.